At CNYCommunityNews.com, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our copyright policy is designed to ensure that all material posted on our website is compliant with copyright laws and respects the rights of copyright owners.
- Use of Copyrighted Material: We require that all material posted on our website be original content or properly licensed content. We will not tolerate the use of copyrighted material without permission or attribution.
- Fair Use: We recognize that certain uses of copyrighted material may be considered "fair use" under copyright law. However, we expect our users to make a good faith effort to comply with copyright law and to seek legal advice if they are unsure about whether their use of copyrighted material is permissible.
- Attribution: We require that all sources of information and material used in our articles, images, and video and audio clips are properly attributed to the original source.
- DMCA Compliance: We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will promptly respond to any notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed upon on our website, please contact us immediately.
- User Submissions: We require that all user submissions, including comments and other content, comply with copyright laws. Users are responsible for obtaining any necessary permissions or licenses for copyrighted material used in their submissions.
- Intellectual Property: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We will take appropriate action against any user who infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others.
By following these guidelines, we aim to ensure that all material posted on our website complies with copyright laws and respects the rights of copyright owners. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time without prior notice.